Cut a piece of Designer paper 3-1/2" X 12"
2. Cut Cardstock 2-1/2" X 5-1/4" for bottom of purse.
3. Score Cardstock at 1/2" all the way around.
4 Cut tabs and glue with the tabs on the outside.
5. Cut tear and tape or red sticky tape and attach to long side of Designer paper. Cut tape and adhere to one of the short ends.
6. Start at the middle of the back and adhere the Designer paper to the cardstock bottom of the box. Go all along the bottom. When you get to the back, tape it closed.
7. Cut Designer strips 1/2" X 12". You will need three strips.
8. Adhere one strip along the bottom edge of the bag. Adhere another strip along the top of the bag.
9. Hole pierce where you handles go and put a brad in to hold them.
It is easier to curl the handles with the bone folder first.
10. Adhere the 3rd strip of Designer paper to the inside of the bag to hide the brads.
11. Stamp a flower and cut and glue on to the front of the bag.
1. Cut cardstock 4" X 8" and score in half at 4". You will need three cards.
2. Cut Designer paper 1" X 4". You will need 3 pieces.
3. Cut Whisper White cardstock 2-1/2" X 4".
4. Stamp White cardstock with thanks you in coordinating color ink.
5. Use Snail to adhere Designer paper coming in about 1/2" from the edge of the card.
6. Overlap the white piece over the Designer and attach with Snail.
7. Stamp and cut and punch flowers and attach to white Cardstock. Cut center of flower with 1/2" punch.
8. Attach a piece of 3-3/4" X 3-3/4" white cardstock to the inside of card and attach flowers.