M y rendition of the card on page 82 in the 2020-2021 A/C
Cut Basic Gray at 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches, scored at 4 1/4 inches for base.
4 x 5 1/4 inches Smokey Slate
3 x 4 inches and 1 1/4 x 4 inches whisper white
3 1/2 x 3 1/2 inch square whisper white
Take the square and stamp your largest peony on it in Tuxedo Momento ink. Color this in with your color choice. I have used Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends combo pack, and Old Olive Stampin' Blends combo pack. Once Colored die cut it out with the matching Peony die. Set this aside.
Take the decorative edge die and trim the edges of the whisper white 3 x 4 piece of cardstock. Set this aside with the peony.
Take your Smoky Slate cardstock rub it with your embossing buddy. Then stamp with the lattice patterned stamp in the prized peony stamp set with versamark/whisper white craft ink. Stamp this image randomly all over the cardstock or evenly spaced it is up to you. You are creating your own DSP here. Once you have it stamped sprinkle your white embossing powder all over it and heat emboss it to set it.
Time to layer this guy up.
Bottom to the top goes like this
1. The smoky Slate piece then whisper white with trimmed edges in the center.
2. Square vellum doilies cut in half and placed just overlapping the trimmed piece below it.
3. Stamp on your 1 1/4 x 4-inch whisper white with your sentiment choice then place it with dimentionals over the cut vellum.
4. Place your peony atop your sentiment piece. I used a few more dimentionals and glue under this to make sure it stayed in place.
5. I then added the Faceted gems as the finishing touch.