Very Vintage Card
1. Cut Highland Heather piece 8-1/2" X 5-1/2" and score at 4-1/4".
2. Cut Daffodil Delight piece 4 X 5-1/4".
3. Cut Highland Heather piece 3-3/4" X 5" and run through the Big Shot with the Subtle embossing folder.
4. Attach the embossed piece to the yellow with Snail. Attach the piece of ribbon around the two and attach to the cardbase.
5. Tie a bow and attach with a glue dot to the left side of the card.
6. Stamp flower on a piece of White with Black Memento ink and run it through the Big Shot using the largest Stitched framelit.
7. Color the flower with the Blends.
8. Cut a yellow piece with the scalloped square and attach the two together with snail.
9. Attach the picture to the card with dimensionals.
10. Stamp the saying on White using Highland Heather ink. Punch out with the Classic punch. Punch out a yellow piece with the punch and cut in half. Add to the back end of the saying with snail. Attach Mimi dimensionals to the back and add t the card.