Paper Pumpkin March 2017
1. Cut a piece of Mint Macaron cardstock 8-1/2" X 5-1/5". Score at 4-1/4".
2. Cut a piece of Sweet Sugarplum cardstock 4" X 5-1/4". Adhere to the card base with snail.
3. Cut a piece of Mint Macaron 3" X 4". Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 2-3/4" X 3-3/4" and adhere together with snail.
4. Stamp the white piece with the stem and leaves from the Basket Bunch stamp set.
5. Stamp the bunny ears on the small card from the kit. Cut out with scissors.
6. Adhere the petals of the flower with glue dots.
7. Fussy cut a small flower out of the pattern from the DSP to form the center of the flower and attach with a dimensional.
7. Cut a piece of Mint Macaron cardstock 2" X 4". Cut a piece of the Designer paper 1-3/4" X 3-3/4" and adhere together with snail.
5. Attach the Designer paper piece to the card base.
6. Attach the flower piece with snail to the card.
7. Attach 3 pearls vertically on the right side of the card.
8. Stamp the saying from the PP set on Whisper White. Use the Banner framelits to cut it out and use the next size up to cut the piece of Sweet Sugarplum. Attach together with snail and attach to the card with dimensionals.