The Paper Hen
Owl Punch Art Stampin Up
M ake this cute little owl using only 4 punches!
Punch a 2 1/2" circle in Real Red cardstock. Use 1" circle punch at top of Real Red circle...insert part of the way and punch. This will form the owls ears.
2. Punch a 2 1/2" circle in PInk Pirouette, emboss with your choice of embossing folder. Place circle back in punch and cut again with circle about half way in the punch. Glue pink circle to red circle for the body of the owl.
3. Punch (2) - 1" circles in Whisper White cardstock
4. Punch (2) - 1/2" circles in Basic Black cardstock.
5. Punch (3) - Hearts using Silver Glimmer Paper. Heart punch is from Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.
6. Place beak (heart) and then eyes. You may want to use dimensionals.
7. Use glue dots to attach the two hearts as the owl's feet.
8. Punch one last heart using Real Red cardstock. Glue on owls chest.
9. Use white pen to highlight owl's eyes.