Cutting & Scoring:
Crumb Cake - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4" and 6 3/8", scrap
Cajun Craze - 5 1/4" x 4", scrap
Basic Black - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
Copper Foil Sheet - 5" x 3 3/4"
Very Vanilla - 5 1/4" x 4", scrap
DSP - 5 1/4" x 3/4"
Woven Ribbon - 7"
• Emboss the Copper Foil Sheet with Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder, make sure the embossed images are embossed downward instead of up.
• Lightly swipe StazOn Jet Black at an angle across the embossed Copper Foil Sheet from side to side until you have swiped across the entire sheet, let this dry.
• Color the edges of the Copper Foil Sheet with the dark black Stampin’ Blend marker.
• Adhere embossed Copper Foil Sheet to the Basic Black then adhere to Cajun Craze.
• Stamp Happy Thanksgiving stamp on scrap Very Vanilla with StazOn Jet Black then stamp weedy plant below sentiment with Cajun Craze ink, direct stamping and stamping off.
• Die cut sentiment with label die from Natural Prints Dies.
• Add ribbon with Stampin’ Seal + then adhere sentiment with mini dimensionals as desired.
• Adhere to the front of the card with dimensionals, adding dimensionals only to the lower portion of the card layers.
• Add the strip of DSP to the bottom of the Very Vanilla then adhere to inside of card base.
• Die cut two small leaves from the Aspen Tree Dies from the strap pieces of Crumb Cake and Cajun Craze.
• Adhere the two leaves together slightly askew then adhere to the lower center of the inside of card with mini dimensionals.
Share your card with someone special!!!!