Stamping with Bonnie J.
Black & White Curvy Birthday
- Basic Black Cardstock: cut at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", score at 4 1/4".
- Whisper White Cardstock: cut at 4 1/4" x 5".
- Cut True Love DSP at 4" x 4"; cut 1 at 2 1/2" x 6".
- Cut Black twine and Black & White Playful Pets twine at approximate 12" each.
- Fold Basic Black cardbase on score line, burnish with bone folder.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 2" x 4 1/4" with Curvy Die, cut this piece to 4" x 1 1/4" as shown in the picture.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock 4 1/4" x 3" with Curvy Die, cut this piece to 4" x 2 1/4" as shown in the picture.
- Stamp the greeting on the piece for the bottom of the card front.
- Adhere Whisper White pieces to the DSP with Multipurpose Liquid Glue making sure to only put the glue where it will be adhered to the DSP.
- Put the 2 pieces of the cord together and tie around the Whisper White & DSP piece just above the greeting and tie in a bow. Adhere the cord with glue dot under the bow to hold in place.
- Adhere the card front piece to the cardbase with dimensionals.
- Decorate the front with Matte Black Dots.
- Adhere 2 1/2" x 6" piece of DSP to the flap of the envelope with Multipurpose glue and trim to fit.