A cute and easy Christmas card using an outside the box color combination.
1. Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock 4 1/4 by 11 inches. Score and fold in half and cut off 1 1/4 inch from one side.
2. Cut a 4 by 4 inch piece of DSP from the Presents and Pine Cones Mint Macaron Paper. Cut a 2 by 4 inch piece of Sweet Surgarplum cardstock and emboss it with the Cable Knit Embossing folder. Attach it to the inside of the card at the bottom so just a little is showing.
3. Cut seven of the smallest Pretty Pine Branches from Mint Macaron cardstock.
Use the Hearts Border Punch to make Rich Razzleberry little hearts. Cut the bow from Pretty Pine out of Razzleberry cardstock also.
4. Stamp the sentiment, "There is Much to Celebrate" from the Here's to Cheers Stamp Set in Rich Razzleberry Ink on Sweet Sugar Plum Cardstock. Punch it out with the 2 inch circle punch.
5. Glue the card front together in the following order: 2 inch stamped circle, pine branch wreath, bow and finally the hearts.