ad a fun morning for my last online Free Zoom class. Starting up my classes again in the new normal limit of 4 per class commencing June. Check out my calendar for all the classes available.
The recipe for this card is under instructions and all the products used are listed below and available at my online store!
Hope you have a great day!
POSTIVE THOUGHTS EASEL FOLD CARD
1. 1 (number 1 cardstock) piece of card stock cut at 41/4 x 11 (inches)
2. 1 (number 2 cardstock) piece of card stock cut at 4 x 101/4 (co-ordinating but not the same as the base card)
3. 1 piece of DSP (patterned paper) cut at 33/4 x 5"
4. 2 pieces of DSP coordinating but not necessarily the same as the above piece, cut at 33/4 x 21/4
5. Framelit or punch to stamp your sentiment on - You will also need white cardstock for this.
6. Co-ordinating cardstock for sentiment frame behind the sentiment stamped piece
7. Die cut flowers or embellishments of your choice to co-ordinate.
9. Big shot if you have one to cut embellishments out
10. Stamp set of your choice to stamp flowers foliage etc.
11. Co-ordinating inks for stamping
1. Fold your base card in half. (the piece measuring 41/4 x 11 inches)
2. The other piece of card stock measuring 4 x 101/4 score at 2.5 and 5 inches burnish folds the first small fold as a mountain fold the next one as a valley fold.
3. Adhere the DSP measuring 33/4 x 5" onto the long piece of card stock
4. Adhere the DSPs measuring 33/4 x 21/4 to the other smaller panels.
5. Cut out all your embellishments and prepare your decorations
6. Cut frame for your sentiment and stamp sentiment
7. Decorate as desired
8. Adhere number 2 cardstock to the front of number 1 cardstock.
9. You can place an insert inside the card for writing on if you wish if you have dark coloured cardstock.