1. Cut a piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock 8-1/2" X 5-1/2" and score @ 4-1/4".
2. Stamp popcorn on card base with Daffodil Delight ink.
3. Use popcorn box thinlit and cut out only once to make a pouch. Seal with tear & Tape.
4. Stamp stripes and popcorn in Daffodil Delight ink on whisper white paper and cut using the thinlits.
Attach stripes to the box with tear and tape and use dimensionals to attach the popcorn.
5. Stamp Happy Birthday in Real Red ink on a piece of Whisper white and cut out using the small oval punch( retired) or the layering oval framelits.
6. Cut a piece of Real Red cardstock with the scalloped oval framelit. Glue together with snail.
7. Cut a 1/2" piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock and pennant the ends.
8. Glue saying on to pennant and use dimensionals to attach the pennant to the box.
9. Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 1-1/4" X 3-3/4". Add popcorn to the top of the piece so it sticks out of the top of the pouch.
10. Attach money to the strip.