- Petal Pink Cardstock: 1 @ 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", score at 4 1/4"; 2 @ 2 5/8" x 2 5/8".
- Basic White Cardstock: 2 @ 4" x 5 1/4";
- Designer Series Paper: 4 @ 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" and another 4 @ 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" (coordinating).
- Petal Pink Cardstock: fold on score line and burnish.
- Basic White Cardstock: stamp greeting on the bottom right corner with Memento Ink. Use embossing folder and Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine to emboss stamped piece. Adhere embossed piece to the front of the cardbase.
- Layer Petal Pink squares one on top of the other as shown in the photo.
- Using Multipurpose Liquid Glue attach the 1 1/4" squares as shown in the picture. On the first square just put a small amount of glue on the inside edge (right side) as you will want to tuck the last square you put on under the left corner of the first square. Continue layer the squares around your squares until you have all the squares glued on but remember you will have to tuck the last square you glue on under the first square.
- Using Multipurpose glue adhere the focal piece to the front of the card.
- Embellish with 2020-2022 In Color Square Gems.
- Stamp sentiment of Basic White Cardstock and adhere to inside card.