- Basic Black Card Stock: cut 1 @ 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", score at 4 1/2".
- Basic White Cardstock: cut 1 @ 4" x 5 1/4" (inside of card).
- Pattern Party Designer Series Paper: cut 1@ 4" x 5 1/4".
- Use the Picture This Circle Dies to cut various pieces of cardstock for the card front.
- Cut 2 pieces of Polished Pink Open Weave Ribbon 3" long.
- Cut 1 piece of Black & White Gingham Ribbon 10" long.
- With Polished Pink Ink Stamp your Greeting on the right corner of the DSP.
- You will want to use the 2 smallest sized circles so they fit on the front of the card. Adhere the circles to the DSP layer with Multipurpose Glue.
- Adhere the pieces of Polished Pink Ribbon together with a Mini Glue Dot, adhere them to the card front with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Tie a bow with B & W Gingham Ribbon and adhere it to the Polished Pink Ribbon with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Adhere your DSP layer to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp your sentiment on the Basic White Cardstock with Polished Pink Ink and adhere to the inside of the card.