Q uick Card using the gorgeous Wrapped in Plaid DSP, Merry Merlot Cardstock and the Everything Festive & Perfectly Plaid stamp sets.
Cuttin' It UP!
Very Vanilla: 4" x 5 1/4"; 2 1/2" x 5 1/4"
DSP: 1 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Merry Merlot: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
Merry Merlot & Copper Reversible Ribbon: 19"
Stamp it UP!
1. Stamp the sentiment on the inside of the card using Rich Razzelberry and also the front of the card with Merry Christmas.
2. Next use the Call Me Clover ink to stamp 2 trees on the front of the card.
Line it UP!
1. Next take your 2 pieces of the front of the card, (Whisper White & Wrapped in Plaid) and find the correct placement for you and glue ONLY the Whisper White in place as shown.
Ribbon it UP!
1. Next take a large punch and tie a bow around the punch as shown with the Merry Merlot and Copper Reversible Ribbon.
Cut it UP!
1. Next turnover the punch and cut the back of the ribbon in the middle.
Glue it UP!
1. Line up your ribbon on the front of the Wrapped in Plaid DSP.
2. Add Snail to the back of the Wrapped in Plaid piece added extra snail to glue down the ribbon.
3. Attach the Wrapped in Plaid DSP to the front of the card.
4. Easy Peezee done !!