his year has been crazy, and I wanted a nice pretty set of cards to go out with this year. This set is perfect. It has beautiful sentiments and lovely imagery. Dies came out later and just accent it so beautifully. I have mixed some winter and annual catalog product to make this a great combo of product. I hope you have fun and forgot about the crazy year and look forward to a better year to come!!
1. Pool Party 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded in half at 4 1/4 in horizontally.
2. Layer a piece of Plaid Tidings (I am using the Magana Madness colors) 2 in x 5 1/2 in across the front of card.
3. A Blushing Bride of large rectangle die cut from Natural Thoughts Dies. I stamped Sentiment on lower right corner in Rich Razzleberry. Then placed this on front of card over the Plaid Tidings.
4. Stamp the Ferns on the Fern Diecut in Granny Apple on Granny Apple Cardstock. I layered 2 of these to the left side of the card.
5. Stamp out 2 butterflies with Rich Razzleberry on White die cuts. Glued one down at the bottom end of fern bundles and then the top one is glued in the middle and pull up the wings for dimension.
6. Pool Party sheer ribbon bow made and adhered below the butterfly.
1. Soft Sea Foam 8 1/2 in x 4 1/4 in folded 4 1/4 in vertically.
2. Layer a 4 in x 5 1/4 in whisper white embossed with Danty Diamonds folder.
3. First to the left side of card layer Just Jade 2 1/4 in x 5 in , with Flower for Every Season DSP 2 in x 4 3/4in.
4. Layered on top of this more in middle of card is a piece of Soft Sea Foam 4 in x 2 in, layer the stitched rectangle cut out in Flower for Every Season DSP on this piece.
5. Stamp out sentiment on Whisper White Stitch Rectangle with Rich Razzleberry. This will go across upper part of DSP layers with dimentionals.
6. Stamp out flower with Rich Razzleberry on Magneta Madness. This is layered at bottom of card in center or where you like it, with dimentionals.
7. Placed some Basic Pearl Jewels on DSP of card.