his is a card that I cased from Stampin' Gala, but I changed the cardstock color since Just Jade retired. Unfortunately, so did the Expressions in Ink DSP.
Stamp Set: Paradise Palms
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Basic White, Gold Foil Sheets, 12” x 12” Expressions in Ink DSP (retired)
Ink: Shaded Spruce
Other: Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, 3D Fern Embossing Folder, Palm Dies, Stylish Shapes, Paper Snips, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Dimensionals and Stampin’ Dimensionals
1. The card base is Shaded Spruce cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Basic White cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and inserted into the 3D Fern Embossing Folder and run through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine. Adhere to the front of the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
3. The strip across the bottom is from the Expressions in Ink DSP (retired) cut at 1-1/4” x 4-1/4” and adhered with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
4. The Shaded Spruce layer is cut at 3-1/8” x 4-3/8”. The DSP is 3” x 4-1/4” and adhered to the Shaded Spruce layer with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Attach the layers with Dimensionals to the center of the card.
5. Die-cut two palms tree dies from the Gold Foil. Adhere the background one with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Attach the other one with Dimensionals trimmed to fit with the Paper Snips.
6. For the label, use the new Stylish Shapes Dies for the Shaded Spruce banner.
7. Use the Paper Trimmer to cut a Basic White layer at ¾” x 1-1/2.
8. Ink up the “Happy Birthday” stamp from the Paradise Palms set with Shaded Spruce. Attach to the banner with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.