1. Cut a piece of Peekaboo Peach cardstock 8-1/2" X 5-1/2 and score at 4-1/4".
2. Cut a piece of Mint Macaron cardstock 4" X 5-1/4".
3. Cut a strip of Gold Foil Paper 1" X 4".
4. Put washi tape over the Foil piece.
5. Adhere the foil piece to the Mint piece with snail.
6. Cut a piece of Whisper White 2-1/2" X 2-1/2".
7. Stmap White piece with Happy Birthday stamp using Memento ink.
8. Hole punch the top center of the Mint piece with 1-1/2" punch.
9. Cut a window sheet 2-1/2" X 2-1/2" and use glue dots to adhere inside the card over the punched area.
10. Use Foam strips to form a circle around the punched area over the window sheet.
11. Place a small amount of sequins in the circle.
12. Place backing over the circle and adhere to the foam strips.
13. Stamp a circle using the stripped stamp in set and cut out with the 1-1/2" punch. Use the 2" punch to the outside of the stamped circle.
14. Adhere the piece to the Mint piece around the circle.
15. Stamp the butterflies in matching ink.
16. Use Elegant Butterfly and Bitty Butterfly to punch out the butterflies.
17. Adhere butterfilies with glue dots.
18 Add rhinestones to the center of the butterflies.
19. Adhere the Mint piece to the card base with dimensionals.