he base of the card is Thick Whisper White cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Basic Black cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and adhered to the front of the card with Multipurpose Glue.
3. The third layer is Highland Heather. Use the Stitched Be Mine Die to die cut a heart from the Highland Heather layer. Set the heart insert aside to use in another card later.
4. Cut Whisper White cardstock at 3-3/4” x 4-1/4” and ink up the flowers with Memento Black to stamp at the bottom.
5. Use Multipurpose Glue to adhere to the Whisper White to the Highland Heather.
6. Glue the heart-shaped scalloped outline Highland Heather heart to the inside of the heart.
7. Color in the flowers with the Stampin’ Blends. Ink up the sentiment “Thinking of You With All My Heart” with Blackberry Bliss ink and stamp above it the flowers.