right colors highlight this Easter Card made with this years Mini Catalogue Peaceful Poppies Suite
Gather your supplies!
* 1 base Whisper White Card stock
Measures 8-1/2 x 5 x 1/2 scored and folded at 4-1/4 in
* 1 piece Rich Razzleverry Cardstock measuring 4 x 5-1/4 in
* 1 DSP piece — 3-3/4 x 5 in
* 1- 5 in piece of Crushed Curry Ribbon
* 1 3-31/2 in piece of Crushed Curry ribbon for the bow
* 1 scrap piece of Whisper White for the front sentiment
* 1 scrap piece of Rich Razzelberry that measures 3 in x 3 in
* 1 piece Whisper white that measures 2 x 2 in
* Stamp the single stem small poppy on your larger Whisper White Scrap—using Tuxedo Black— cut out with the 1-1/2 in circle die cut
* Stamp the front sentiment -He is Risen-on the small Whisper White scrap— cut out using the smallest long rectangular sliced die.
* On the inside of the card base stamp the single stemmed poppie using Tuxedo Black to the upper left corner. Stamp,your inside sentiment in the middle of the inside.
* Using the 3 x 3 Rich Razzleberry piece, die cut the multiple circle layers from the Painted Die set. Set aside.
* Using a small corner of your Stampin sponge and Rich Razzleberry Ink—lightly color the poppy flower and bud. Using another sponge and Mossy Meadow Ink, gently color the stem & leaf. This will be an abstract coloring — no need to worry about being within the lines. Use a gentle touch!
Assemble your Card!
* adhere the Rich Razzleberry layer to the DSP.
*. Using snail put 2 strips on the backside of the RR layer so that you can adhere your long ribbon strip vertically to the left of the center.
* adhere with snail or glue the white stamped flower circle to the center of the ,multicircle, Rich Razzleberry die cut.
Place to the middle of the DSP using dimensionals. Add the sentiment to the bottom left corner over the ribbon strip, using dimensionals.
* tie the 3 in ribbon in a straight tie bow at the bottom end above the sentiment.
* Add some Poppy sequins and your done!