1. Cut 1 piece of Old Olive 5-1/2x 8-1/2" and scored at 4-1/4"
2. Using the Ornate Layers dies, cut Layer 1 from Whisper White the greeting tag from Whisper White.
3. Cut a piece of DSP 5-1/2 x 2-1/2.
4. Glue down the white layer on the paper landscape style centering on the paper.
5. Wrap ribbon around DSP and tack to the back.
6. Glue DSP to white layer and center.
7. Using 2 dimensionals pop up the greeting and attach to the left side of the card.
8. Tack the tied bow on the right side of the card.
9. Using the ornate dies, cut out the inside layer from Whisper White.
10. Stamp the daisy and color with blends.
11. Glue to the inside of the card.
12. Stamp the daisy on the envelope and color with blends.