- Whisper White Cardstock: cut at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", score at 4 1/4"; scrap pieces for large dragonflies.
- Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper: cut 1 at 4" x 5 1/4"; cut 1 at 3" x 4 1/4"; cut 1 at 2 1/2" x 6".
- Bumblebee Cardstock piece for label and small dragonflies.
- Fold Whisper White cardbase on score line, burnish with bone folder.
- Adhere 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Oh So Ombre DSP to card front with Seal or Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Cut 3" x 4 1/4" piece of DSP with 4th largest Stitched Rectangle Die and Stampin' Cut Embossing Machine. Adhere this piece to card front with Seal or Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Stamp two of the largest dragonflies from the Dragonfly Garden Stamp Set and color with Stampin' Blends or markers.
- Punch two small dragonflies out of Bumblebee Cardstock, adhere dragonflies to card front with diamensionals.
- Punch two large dragonflies, adhere dragonflies to card front with diamensionals.
- Stamp label sentiment from the Dragonfly Garden Stamp Set on Bumblebee cardstock and punch out with the Every Day Label punch. Adhere label to card front with diamensionals.
- Adhere 2 1/2" x 6" DSP piece to envelope flap with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and trim to fit.