I could not let the Season go by without using these adorable owls in my sweet treat. They are by far one of my favorite images in the the Mini Catalog. Even though they might focus on some holidays, I do believe you could adapt them and use them all year long. But for October I had to feature Halloween and Christmas.
1. Thick Whisper White 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in fold at 4 1/4 and use vertically.
2. Vellum 4 in x 5 1/4 is ran thru Snowflake Embossing folder. Before adhering to front of card adhere gold edge ribbon to top portion of card carefully so back is directly behind . (CUT and SAVE EXTRA RIBBON for TAG.) Also you could adhere Metallic Scallop so you know were to apply adhesive for vellum.
3. Stamp Owls with Memento Ink on Thick Whisper White and on stitched Crumb Cake Circle. Stamp Sentiment on Whisper White Tag.
4. Color on the Whisper White the Owls. One Owl is colored with dark crumb cake and one is light crumb cake. Mistletoe is granny apple and real red for the berries. These Owls have been cut out with the dies. (I provided a diecut of the owls for you in your sweet treat packet if you have the stamp set. You can turn you stamp upside down and stamp the diecut. ).
5. Apply the Crumb cake circle that has been stamped to the Metallic Scallop on card base. Then place dimentionals to your colored diecut owls and place them over the memento owls on the crumb cake.
6. Tie the rest of your gold edge ribbon to the slot on the tag as a knot and adhere tag to angle on top of card at ribbon edge.
1. Basic Black 8 1.2 in x 5 1/2 in folded 4 1/4 used horizontally.
2. Line inside with piece of Whisper White 4 in x 5 1/4.
3. Take a piece of shimmer white 4 in x 5 1/4 in, push your pumpkin pie stamp pad together so you can get some ink in the lid. When you open the lid squeeze a couple drops of water from water painter in the lid and stir around so you have a puddle of ink. Spread this water coloring on the shimmer paper so you have the color of pumpkin pie you like on the front. I choose a large circle, but this could be small circles or what ever shape you like. AFTER SHIMMER PAPER IS DRY APPLY TO FRONT OF CARD BASE.
4. Taking a 1/2 in x 5 1/4 in strip of Black Glimmer paper adhere this to back of Magic in Night DSP 1 in x 5 1/4 in. Adhere this across Shimmer Paper.
5. Pumpkin Pie 3/4 in x 3 1/2 in then end is punched with Pick a Banner punch on right side, Sentiment is stamped on right side next to banner end. Adhere this strip to top portion of Magic DSP.
6. Tie Black Glitter Ribbon to Black Glimmer Tag. Adhere tag to left side of card front on open edge of DSP, Pumpkin Pie edge, leaving space for Image.
7. Color little owl with pumpkin. I used Grey Granite for Owl and Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight for Jack O Lantern . Image was applied with dimensional.