T his month we are getting deep into the Holiday season. We are making two cards and a treat box wit a tag. These projects with all work great for the holidays. We can never under estimate what a handmade gift and card can bring to someone day.
1. Using Parcels and Petals the box is cut from Real Red paper and put together, using tear away tape.
2. The longer side of the box is covered with crushed curry 3 3/8 in x 1 1/4 in. Wrapped in Plaid DSP 3 1/8 in x 1in. This is done on both long sides.
3. Tie Real Red 1 in Ruched Ribbon around long wide portion of box and tie in knot, trim with angle.
4. Tag is made with Thick Whisper White 2 in x 4 in and top is ran thru Delightful Tag.
5. Stamp floral image with Real Real, and the leaf outline is stamped with garden green around floral.
6.Sentiment is stamped on banner, in real red. This is layered on the garden green banner segment. These two together are then layer on the tag with dimensional.
7. With Crushed Curry Crinkled Seam Binding Tie Tag to Rushed Real Read Ribbon on top of box.
1. Using basic black cardstock 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 folded 4 1/4 in. Layer inside with 4 in x 5 1/4 in whisper white.
2. Whisper White 4 in x 5 1/4 in ran thru Tufted Embossing Folder. Layer Cherry cobbler with Gold Dimond design DSP. Wrap Gold Shimmer Ribbon around top edge of the DSP and secure. Attach all of this to front of cardbase.
3. Stamp the large rose image from Christmastime is Here with Gold Delicata Ink on black diecut. Make sure you let it dry well before messing with it.
4. I have used stitched Nested Labels to cut out Rose DSP, Cut in half and attach to each end of the back side of stamped rose. Then adhere this with dimentionals to card base.
5. Add a couple Gold Glitter dots for finishing accents.
6. Stamp a sentiment on whisper white label with gold sentiment, then place gold label. Both of these go on lower corner with dimensional.
1. Cut Cherry Cobbler 8 x 4-1/4” and along the long side score at 5-1/2”.
2. Cut the Designer Series Paper 5-1/4 x 4” and add to the inside back panel. Cut another piece of DSP, 4 x 2-1/4” and layer to the front flap.
3. Take a piece of Cherry Cobbler 4 1/4 in x 3 in layer inside card. Layer whisper white 4 in x 3 3/4 in on Cherry Cobbler. Stamp sentiment in cherry cobbler inside card and stamp plaid tree in shaded spruce.
4. Cherry Cobbler 4 1/4 in x 3 in with plaid nested framelit attached to it. Wrap 2 strips glimmer gold ribbon to right side. Attach to right card flap using tear away tape for strong attachment.
5. Stamp Tree image with shaded spruce and punch out and attach to shaded spruce tree punch. Then adhere with dimentionals, on left side of Cherry Cobbler portion.
6. Stamp HO HO HO punch out with classic label punch. Adhere to right of trees with dimentionals.