T his beautiful card can be showcased by adding a battery operated votive in-between the village layers.
Paper and Measurements:
- Night of Navy - 5 x 6 3/4 - score @ 2 1/2"
- Very Vanilla - 5 X 5 - Score @ 2 1/2"
- Very Vanilla - 6 x 4 - Score 6" side @ 1/2", 3"
- Very Vanilla - 5 x 2 1/2" -Score 5" side @ 1/2", 4 1/2"
- Very Vanilla, Silver Foil, or Silver Glitter Paper - 1 1/2 x 2 used for Star
- Night of Navy - 2 x 4
Score all of your card stock according to instructions above.
Round the corners of your Night of Navy card stock on the top 5" side.
Take your embossing buddy across the top portion of your card where you will stamp your stars.
Using the VersaMark Ink, use the cluster of little stars out of the Star of Light Stamp set and stamp stars to the upper portion of your Night of Navy card stock.
Add Silver embossing power and heat with your heat tool.
With Night of Navy Ink and Sponge, sponge the top rounded corners, and across the top and 3/4 the way down the card. You will ink in around the edges about 1/2" to give some dimension to the card.
- Place the larger of the village edgelits on the 5x5 very vanilla card stock.
- Place the top edge of the village along the top edge of the card stock.
- Place your top cutting plate over the edgelit making sure that the bottom of the edgelit is not covered (about 1/8 of an inch)
- Cut this edgelit out again from the 2 1/2 x 5" card stock.
- Cut the village out completely this time.
Cut the smaller village edgelit out by placing your cutting plate over the edgelit making sure that the boom of the edgelit is not covered. This is cut the same way you cut your first edgelit piece.
Fold and burnish all your score lines.
Attach the largest panel to the Night of Navy card stock using the TomBow glue.
Attach the smallest piece of the village next. Be sure to turn the village around so that the buildings will not mimic the exact location of the back panel. Lastly attach the front panel of the village using tear tape.
Cute Mary and Joseph and the Shepherd out of Night of Navy or Crumb Cake card stock. Attach to the front panel of the card.
Cut out the star either in the Very Vanilla card stock or out of Silver Foil, or Silver or White Glitter paper and attach to the back Panel of the card (Night of Navy card stock.)
Place a battery operated votive candle in-between the back layer of the card and the two village layers.