T his card uses the Mountain Air Bundle - two sided stamps add to the depth.
* Early Espresso, 8.5” X 5.5”, scored and folded at 4.25”
* Soft Suede Mat - Cut 2: 4 1/8 “ X 5 3/8” One for the front and one for the inside.
* Whisper White: Cut two at 4” X 5.25”. One if for the front and one for the inside.
You will need several pieces of scrap Whisper White card stock. This is a great project for using pieces of paper as there’s some stamping and die cutting which is layered for the complete picture.
Stamping and cutting:
* Stamp the flat side (silhouette) of the mountain range on the front Whisper White card stock; stamp toward the top, leaving some sky area.
* Stamp the mountain range (not the silhouette) onto Soft Suede card stock using Ealry Espresso Ink then die cut.
* Stamp the trees in Garden Green and die cut the top.
* On another scrap piece of Whisper card stock making sure there is enough depth to extend to the bottom of the card.
*Stamp the moon using the flat side, stamp off once for a lighter look, then stamp again on the other side for the detail (I used So Saffron ink.) While working on the sky, I stamped the birds, first and second generation of ink (I used Early Espresso ink.)
*Stamp trees in Garden Green on scrap Whisper White card stock and die cut.
*Stamp a small sentiment, I used hello from the Timeless Tropical Stamp Set, but any small sentiment will work.
Layer your scene:
* Offset the mountain range below the top of the mountain range.
* Adhere one row of trees, then the second which is offset with the bottom lining up with the bottom of the layer you stamped the mountain silhouette.
I die cut the large tree in Garden Green and glued it to the side of the inside layer, then grounded it by coloring with my Crumb Cake Blend Alcohol Marker. Adhere to inside of card.
Wrap the ribbon around the base to look like a roadway; adhere to the underside using glue Dots.
* Using dimensionals adhere the die cut trees.
* Cut a scallop circle in Garden Green card stock and adhere the sentiment. Adhere to card using a glue dots or for put a Stampin’ Dimensional on the top and one on the bottom, this will adhere better to the cardstock, so straddle the ribbon.
Wink of Stella makes the moon and die cut trees sparkle!