L et pretty paper do the work for you and create 12 cards like this one using one sheet of 12" x 12" pretty paper!
1. Cardstock Measurements (in inches):
Whisper White: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 folded in half to create the card base.
Night of Navy: 4 x 5-1/4
Misty Moonlight: 3-1/8 x 4-1/8
Snowflake Splendor Paper: 3 x 4
Whisper White: scrap for greeting
2. Run the Night of Navy piece through your die cutting machine using the Winter Snow Embossing Folder. Adhere to the card front.
3. Adhere the Snowflake Splendor paper to the Misty Moonlight Layer, then adhere to the card front as shown using Stampin' Seal or other adhesive.
4. Ink up your greeting in Night of Navy ink and stamp on the scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock. Then cut the greeting out using a die from the Tasteful Labels Dies and your die cutting machine. Adhere to the card front as shown using Stampin' Dimensionals.
5. Cut a 9" piece of Misty Moonlight Ribbon and tie into a bow. Adhere to the bottom, center of the label using a mini glue dot or other adhesive.
Get exclusive ideas in your inbox when you sign up to receive my emails at https://bit.ly/2z5DwcG