Y ou can't go wrong by stocking up on your favorites and get your hands on this Host set from the January- June 2022 Mini Catalog. These little Mice are super adorable and sure to make anyone smile who receives this card.
1. Using 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in thick basic white folded in half vertically.
2. Layer Soft Suede 4 in x 5 1/4 in on card front after it has been ran thru Gingham Embossing Folder.
3. Layer 2 Strips of Hanned Penned DSP, 3/4 in x 3 1/2 in and 1/2 in x 3 in across the middle of the card, staggered. ( I cut a banner out of the end of these with the banner punch)
4. Stamp mouse in cheese wedge on large circle die cut, and color with stampin blends of choice. ( I used so saffron and crumb cake combo blends). Layer this circle with dimentionals above banner strips.
5. On strip of basic white measuring a]3/4 in x 3 in, I stamped sentiment and cut each end with bullet end of same banner punch. I attached this below the middle banners with dimentionals.
6. Layered some iridescent rhinestone basic jewels in upper corner for accent.
1. Card Base is Fresh Freeshia 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded in half vertically.
2. In Color 2021-22 DSP from 2021 3 in x 5 1/2 in is layered to far left side.
3. Taking some Polished Pink Open Weave Ribbon wrapping along the edge of the dip and tying a kit toward the bottom of the front of the card.
4. Stamp your mouse and balloon on the rectangle stitched basic white in memento black ink.
5. Stamp the balloon portion of the stamp on polished pink DSP in memento black. Trim this balloon out and place dimentionals on back of this cut out and place this on the balloon on the stitched rectangle.
6. Color the mouse in blend of choice. I used crumb cake blends alternating from the other mouse before.
7. Adhere your rectangle to the front of the card base.
8. Stamp sentiment on small stitched rectangle and position to lower right corner off set from large rectangle and above the ribbon knot.
9. Layered basic white 4 in x 5 1/4 in on inside card for writing purpose. Your choice.