A ll Star Design Team Blog Hop
Fold 4-1/4" x 11" Cherry Cobbler cardstock in half for card base.
2. Add texture to 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" Cherry Cobbler cardstock with Bark 3D embossing folder. Adhere layer to card front with dimensionals.
3. Adhere (3) 3-1/2" x 1-1/2" DSP strips to card front with Stampin' Seal.
4. Die-cut 2-1/2" x 4" Metallic Paper with leaf cluster from Beautiful Leaves Dies. Adhere to card front with Stampin' Seal.
5. Die-cut 3-1/2" x 2" Cork Paper with 2nd largest tag from the Tailor Made Tags Dies. Cut length of tag down as desired. Adhere to card front with dimensionals.
6. Stamp bird image on scrap of Basic White cardstock with Cherry Cobbler ink. Die-cut with Beautiful Leaves Dies. Color with Wink of Stella.
7. Die-cut 2" x 2" Shimmer Vellum with Tasteful Labels Dies. Adhere die-cut bird to label with dimensionals. Adhere to card front with dimensionals.
8. Cut approx. 10" of ribbon in half lengthwise. Fray ribbon leaving only the long center fibers. Tie into a bow. Adhere to card front with glue dot.
9. Using the Take Your Pick, apply gems to card front.
10. Stamp bird image on 4" x 5-1/4" of Basic White cardstock with Cherry Cobbler ink. Color with Wink of Stella. Stamp sentiment with Early Espresso ink. Adhere layer to card inside with Stampin' Seal.
Hope you enjoy!