M erry Moose card using LOTS of punches!
Card stock requirements
- Card base is Whisper White Thick card stock, cut at 4.25" and 11". Score at 5.5" on the 11" side.
- Merry Merlot is 4' x 5.5"
- Come to Gather DSP is 2" x 3.5"
Need scraps of the following:
Stamping & Punching
- Using small tree from Merry Moose stamp set and Merry Merlot ink, stamp trees on Merry Merlot layer.
- Using scrap of Whisper White, stamp Moose using Soft Suede and stamp sentiment using Merry Merlot ink, allowing enough room to punch out using the Classic Label punch. Color Moose using both dark and light Crumb Cake blends. Punch Moose and sentiment.
- Using a scrap of Crumb Cake, punch with Story Label punch, then stamp the label randomly with Soft Suede ink and the small dots stamp.
- Take DSP piece and punch using the Delightful Tag Topper Punch
- Punch label from Soft Suede scrap using the Classic Label punch. Cut that label in half.
- Adhere the Merry Merlot layer to the card stock base. The layer should line up even with the top and bottom of the card base, and in the center, leaving a small amount of white card base showing on either side.
- Take a piece of burlap ribbon and pull 2 individual threads loose. Take those threads and feed through the hole in the top of the tag. Be careful not to pull too tightly or you may rip the top of the label.
- Adhere the Crumb Cake label to the center of tag. Using dimentionals, adhere Moose to center of Crumb Cake label.
- Using one half of the Soft Suede Classic label punch, adhere it to one end of the stamped sentiment. Take the other half of the Soft Suede label and repeat with the other side of the sentiment piece. Mount that to the bottom center of the assembled card base.
- Adhere assembled tag to the center of the card base, slightly above the sentiment.