T he Gang’s All Meer and Healing Hugs go together in this card.
* Old Olive Card Stock, 8.5” X 5.5” scored and folded at 4.25”.
* Soft Suede cut at 4 1/8” X 5 3/8”
* Whisper White Card Stock cut at 4” X 5.25 for the front and 4 1/8” X 5 3/8” for inside.
Scraps of Old Olive and Whisper White for sentiment on the front.
* Stamp Meerkats in Early Espresso Ink for the front, use blender pen to pull in some color for their bodies.
* Stamp Lizard and Cactus in Pear Pizzazz, use blender pen to pull in some color.
* Stamp sentiment using the Early Espresso ink onto a piece of Whisper White scrap card stock. * I also stamped a sentiment for the inside.
* A Meerkat and Lizard are stamped on the inside with the color pulled in using a Blender Pen
* Birds are stamped in Early Espresso with stamp from Mountain Air.
* You’ve already pulled in color for the stamped Meerkats, Lizard and cactus.
* I used dark and light Blends Alcohol Markers in Crumb Cake for the ground.
* The cacuts flower is colored with Lovely Lipstick Blends marker.
* The sky is lightly color washed with a brush and Balmy Blue ink and a watercolor brush.
Cut and Assemble
* Using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies, cut a piece of Old Olive card stock for the front.
* Cut sentiments with the stitched scallop dies from the same set.
* Adhere sentiment to the front and inside of card.
* Adhere front Whisper White layer to the Soft Suede and adhere to to the card base.