arn Door stamp and framelits combine to make fun interactive cards. These can be used for multiple occasions.
Share Love Bundles full of exiting products to kick start the new catalog season.
1. Start with 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 Smokey slate folded 4 1/4.
2. Take cherry cobbler 4 x 5 1/4 run thru strips embossing folder, then barn yard die for the two long slider holes.
3. Using the door die- cut cherry cobbler and white piece. Cut gold foil door knob and top rail knobs. Cut black rail.
4. Cover sentiment on piggy stamp with post it or tape and ink up piggy with memento and stamp on white door panel, to the left. Choose a sentiment to stamp on the right of the piggy, stamped in cherry cobbler.
5. Color piggy, can use blends or regular markers, either are great! then attach to panel between open slots. Attach black rail to top of panel.
6. Using foam strips attach panel to card base but make sure to place on edge so that you have space around open slots.
7. Stamp door stamp on cherry cobbler panel. Then attach knobs. Stamp sign and color in if wish and attach to front of door.
8. There are two small window sheets that is used for slider piece, going to place small piece of foam strip stacked on top of each other in the middle , then slide window sheets under top and bottom slider holes. Slide these to one side and then attach door panel to these sliders.
1. Start with old olive Cardbase 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 folded 4 1/4. Using old olive ink choose stamp for background image, from the Love What You DO stamp set, I chose stem with buds, used to fill in other stamp, but cool on its own.
2. Then there are 3 strips of DSP paper from the Share What You Love line. They vary in width and length to fifth across the card. Place one end in the triple banner punch, but just enough to cut not all the way or you will loose more paper than want. I placed the all banners to the left, staggering upon each other to fill the card but let the stamped images boarder the edge of the card.
3. Place a pearlizard doily towards left on top of banner.
4. On Very Vanilla 2 x 3 use banner punch and cut banner opposite end of other banners. Using Stamp Set Make A Difference, and stamparatus stamp "Congrats" in momento black ink. attach with Stampin Dimentionals.
5. Make bow with polka dot ribbon and attach to center of doily.
6. Add pearlized dots throughout Card.