his month we are getting deep into some stamping with bundles. With a retiring fun set for the fishing enthusiast in your life. Also Varied Vases is caring over with an additional stamp set to add to your set. So it is go to be a lasting bundle to have around and it has versatile sentiments for multiple occasions.
1. Images are stamped out on the die cuts :
fish: mossy meadow granny apple light and dark , hat: mango melody- dark pinapple punch, basket: soft suede- crumb cake, luer is inked with stamping write markers basic grey and poppy red,
2. Stamp 1 1/2 circle with sentiment in soft suede.
3. After you have colored all the images, adhere to window sheet 3 5/8 in x 4 7/8 in after adhering the moss to bottom corner. On the comb I cut the perennial essence floral centers from the upcoming catalog.
4. Layer frame made from stitched rectangle on the window sheet. Using tear away tape is best.
5. This layer is then attached to pool party 3 1/2 in x 4 3/4 ran thru seaside embossing folder.
6. This entire layer is attached to card base which is made front 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in crumb cake folded 4 1/4.
7. Sentiment Circle is placed at top with dimensional.
1. Whipser White card base 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded 4 1/4 in vertical.
2. Granny Apple 4 in x 5 1/4 in ran thru pinewood planks embossing folder, attached to card base.
3. On a whisper white 3 1/2 in x 4 3/4 in panel stamp floral cluster in circular formation around 2 in circle and vellum scallop with flirty flamingo. Stamp open flower and solid flower with highland heather, then stamp leaf solid and open to flower of choice. Adhere white base to embossed front.
4. Adhere 2 in circle with vellum scallop to center of stamped area.
5. Gather some rosey metallic thread and adhere to circle.
6. Take apron 3 1/4 in strip of Granny apple texture weave ribbon adhere across middle of card, starting at edge of white panel and circle. Other end tried at an angle.
7. Using punch and thick whisper white paper, vases punched out. Choose punch and ink with highland heather.
8. Flower on stem inked out and colored with flirty flamingo. Trim flower out and adhere to back of vase and attach to circle with dimensional.