A rt Gallery is a gorgeous way for you to give fine art to your friends and family. Make cards that will wow everyone! This months cards really are easy to do with this stamp set and gorgeous designer series paper. Stampin Up hit it out of the park with this suite!
1. Stamp on a Basic White 3 1/2 in x 4 3/4 in Whimsy Die. In the corner I stamped the Mango Medley bottom layer of floral head first. Then stamped detail floral head in Calypso Coral. Stem is stamped in Bermuda Bay, with second generation stamping.
2. Basic White card base measuring 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 folded in half at 4 1/4 vertically.
3. Place Fine Art Gallery DSP 2 in x 5 1/2 in along the left side of the card base.
4. Attach the stamped white panel on card front with adhesive foam .
5. Stamp sentiment on bumble bee scallop label and adhere to front lower right corner with or without foam.
6. Adhere sequins to card front around flower.
1. Pool Party card base 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded 4 1/4 in vertically.
2. Pearlized paper 4 in x 5 1/4 is ran thru subtle embossing folder. Wrap a piece of fine art ribbon around left side of paper before adhering down to front of card front.
3. Using a 2 1/4 in circle to cut out Fine Art Gallery DSP and Circle dies was used to cut out circle of Gold Garden Designer Specialty Acetate. These circles are placed at top part of card staggering.
4. Place Die Cut words (just want to say) that have adhesive already on them on card front.
5. Stamp sentiment on DSP label and attach to Bermuda Bay label staggered. Attach this to dimentionals, and adhere to lower portion of card.