Smoky Slate- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4, piece for die cutting
Whisper White- 2 @ 4 x 5 1/4
Daffodil Delight-piece for stamping and die cutting
1. Use snail to adhere one of the WW layers into the card base.
2. Stamp images using Memento ink onto Daffodil Delight paper.
3. Use the Daffodil Delight marker to add dimension.
4. Use the coordinating framelits to cut your images. Also cut the word baby out of Smoky Slate.
5. Emboss the remaining WW layer using the Cable Knit folder.
6. Adhere embossed layer to card base using tear and tape.
7. Add letters using dimensionals.
8. Adhere images with tear and tape or dimensionals.