Stamp Set: Love Cats
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Basic White, Sweet Sorbet, 6” x 6” Country Gingham DSP
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Sweet Sorbet ink pad and Stampin’ Blend
Other: Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Paper Trimmer, Bone Folder, Layering Circle Dies, Stamparatus, Beautiful Shapes Dies, Country Bouquet Punch, Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins, ½” Variegated Balmy Blue/White Ribbon, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, and Dimensionals
1. The base of the card Balmy Blue cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and it is scored 4-1/4” and at 2-1/8”. Burnish score lines with Bone Folder.
2. Cut Basic White cardstock at 3-1/4” x 4-1/2”. Cut Country Gingham DSP at 3” x 4-1/4” and layer together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Adhere the bottom only of the layers to the front of the card on the bottom flap.
3. Die-cut a scalloped circle with Sweet Sorbet cardstock using the largest scalloped circle in the Layering Circle Dies in the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine.
4. Cut a 4” x 5-1/4” Basic White with the Paper Trimmer. Insert it into Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine and die-cut a hole using the Stylish Shapes 2nd from the largest circle die.
5. Now, line up the cat handing with the heart onto the cut-out circle. Ink it up with Tuxedo Black Memento ink several times to get it dark enough to please you.
6. Color in the heart with Sweet Sorbet Stampin’ Blend. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the circle to the scallop. Then adhere it to the gingham layer on the right towards the top.
7. Die-cut a circle using the Stylish Shapes 4th from the largest. Ink up the sentiment “I Love Hanging out with You” and adhere with Dimensionals to the lower left hand side of the card.
8. Add a bow using the Variegated Balmy Blue/White Ribbon.
9. Add three Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins.
10. On the inside cut 4” x 5-1/4” Basic White cardstock. Adhere a strip of the Country Gingham DSP cut at 1” x 5-1/4” at the bottom.
11. Add a Sweet Sorbet small heart with a Stampin’ Dimensional to the center of the strip so that it can be an easel card.