tamp Set: Let’s Set Sail Bundle
Cardstock: Basic White, 6” x 6” New Horizons DSP, Heart and Home Memories & More Cards & Envelopes
Ink: Starry Sky
Other: Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Layering Circles Dies, Sailboat Builder Punch, Paper Trimmer, Stamparatus, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
1. The base of the card is the striped Heart & Home Memories and More card but it is cut to 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” with the Paper Trimmer.
2. Die-cut a Stitched Rectangle using Basic White cardstock.
3. Die-cut a circle from the New Horizons DSP using the Layering Circles Dies, or the retired 2-1/4” Circle Punch.
4. Adhere the circle to the Basic White rectangle.
5. Ink up the sentiment “Hope it’s your Best. Day. Ever” with the Starry Sky ink and stamp it left and below the circle.
6. Use the Stamparatus to create the sailboat using Starry Sky ink on Basic White cardstock. Punch it out with the Sailboat Builder Punch.
7. Adhere to the right side of the New Horizons circle with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.