A s the 2018 Annual Catalog comes to an end, one of the best things to take advantage of is getting the host stamp sets. This stamp set is super awesome!! It is larger than the images show in the catalog and super easy to color with any medium.
1. Whisper White Cardbase is 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded 4 1/4 horizontal.
2. Lovely Lipstick 4 in x 5 1/4 in ran thru petal burst embossing folder, attach to card front.
3. Garden Impression DSP 3 in x 5 in is layered on Whisper White 3 1/4 in x 5 1/8 in. Before placing on card front place 2 strips of lovely lipstick 1/8 in gross grain ribbon across this panel.
4. Stamp image of flower on square shimmer paper and color, I used blends with color lifter to get lighter shades. (see video for details). Place this square on granny apply scallop square. Place on left side of card front.
5. Thank You sentiment is stamped on classic label punch but will include another label punch if you want to use another sentiment.
1. Crumb Cake cardbase 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded 4 1/4 vertically.
2. Soft Suede 4 in x 5 1/4 in ran thru the seaside embossing folder. Place 3 in x 4 in Needlenook DSP on front. Wrap white twine around lower edge triple tie bow to left side.
3. Old Olive paper is ran thru corrugated embossing folder. Then this paper is used to punch out leaves using leaf punch. Sentiment is stamped on timeless label , Attach leafs to back of label before attaching to lower end of card over twine.
4. Stamp image on stitched crumb cake circle. Color image, placed on front of card with dimentials over vellum circle that is sticking out the side of image.