A nnual Catalog released today and this is my most favorite set of all. My son is a sailor in the navy for 10 years now and so I get all things nautical. Hope you enjoy this Sweet Treat as much as me!!!
1. Night of Navy card base 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded half 4 1/4 in.
2. Whisper White 4 in x 5 1/4 in layered on front.
3. Come Sail Away DSP 3 3/4 in x 5 in layered on white.
4. Stitched rectangle of shimmer paper, apply some water with aqua brush. Squeeze Balmy Blue Ink pad together and add drop of water to make water color with ink and apply to wet rectangle.
5. Make sure rectangle is dry and stamp lighthouse to left side of rectangle.
6. On Balmy Blue Banner stamp sentiment with Night of Navy ink. Stamp birds with Soft Suede next to light house.
7. Adhere down on front of card.
8. Tie loose knot and adhere behind banner and adhere to top corner of rectangle.
1. Whisper White 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded 4 1/4 in horizontally.
2. Soft Suede 4 in x 5 1/4. Stamp knotted rope in Soft Suede in lines across entire card.
3. Place Burlap across lower edge.
4. Stamp ship on larger of two whisper white circles in soft suede. Stamp Sentiment on other whisper white circle.
5. Layer the sentiment circle on the night of navy scallop.
6. Layer large Come Sail Away DSP circle in middle of card front. Position Sailing Ship on lower right of DSP over burlap.
7. Scallop with sentiment is positioned in top left corner.
8. Framelit rope is positioned behind ship circle.