G reat selection of projects this month. Cows, Christmas and Magnolias, mixing it up!!!
1. Early Expresso card base 5 1/2 in x 10 in, score at 1 1/2 in and 5 3/4 in.
2. Cut 2 Early Expresso pieces 3 1/2 in x 3 in
3. Cut 1 each of Blushing Bride and DSP 3 1/4 in x 2 3/4 in
4. Cut 2 different (1 matches above) DSP 1 1/4 in x 5 1/4 in
5. Cut DSP 5 1/4 in x 5
6. Whisper White for petals using dies.
7. Cut 2 Whisper White layers 5 1/4 in x 4 in
8. Stamp large Magnolia flower in Blushing Bride ink on one of whisper white and adhere to inside panel of card. Adhere other white layer to other side of inside panel of card.
9. Layer 3 1/2 x 3 DSP on Early Expresso. Stamp Sentiment on lower right corner of same size Blushing Bride. Before placing this Blushing Bride on Early Expresso down, cut tulle ribbon in half and secure edge between layers of sentiment side facing outward.
10. Layer long strip DSP to narrow edges of front and inner sides of card.
11. Sandwich the 2 Early Expresso panels together over center edge skinny end of card.
12. Before placing large DSP panel down you want the tulle to come out on the right side of the DSP even with the other tulle piece.
13. Curl petal pieces with bone folder and then layer on top of each others starting with 2 larger pieces then 2 smaller ones. Place pink then expresso, stamen in middle. Layer flower on card front panel.
1. Whisper white card base 5 1/4 x 8 1/2 in folded in half vertical.
2. Layer Daffodil Delight 4 in x 5 1/4 in on card front.
3. Layer DSP layer 3 1/2 in x 4 3/4 in on Daffodil layer.
4. Stamp Cow image on large oval and color with blends of choice.
5. Layer large leaf behind oval before secure oval on card front, then layer grass at bottom over lower edge of oval.
6. Stamp sentiment and cut out with classic label punch. Secure to cut out of green classic label so they off set and secure at top wit dimensional.
1. Whisper White 5 1/2 in x 8 1/2 in folded in half horizontal.
2. Gold foil sheet 5 1/4 in x 4 layered on card front.
3. Stamp tree background to center of whisper white 3 1/2 in x 4 3/4 in. Layer this on gold foil.
4. Take eyelet embossed 5 in x 3 3/4 in that has large oval cut out and place of tree stamping with foam strips.
5. Layer sparkle snow on bottom and trees to sides. Pull out the tree leaves on large tree for dimention.
6. Stamp out deer and layer one in background with trees and one on the front on snow.