C hristmas in July is here!! This carry over set is a great one to have. You could easily use it for an all occasion set. I have chosen to jump start my Christmas Cards, because I know you will love this set!!
1. Whisper White 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded horizontal.
2. Whisper White 4 in x 5 1/4 ran thru Woodland Embossing Folder horizontally. 3/8 Metallic Silver edge ribbon on lower end of this before attaching to card front.
3. On largest oval stamp tree with versa mark and dust with white embossing powder and heat emboss. On other provided oval, you will stamp sentiment and dust with silver embossing powder and heat set. This oval will attach to silver oval scallop.
4. Layer largest oval down, then secure provided tree die cut provided, fluff out leaves.
5. Place small oval down over right side ribbon layer dimentionals.
1. Crumbcake cardbase 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 folded in half horizontally.
2. Stamp group of trees twice on piece of Whisper White 4 1/2 in x 3 7/8. I used Granny Apple Green and Old Olive.
3. Cut this so that you have 3 panels each 1 1/2 in x 3 7/8in. Then layer each panel on the Old Olive Foil provided. These panels measure 1 5/8in x 4 in.
4. Layer the panels on the the crumbcake cardbase.
5. Take the piece of provided DSP and measure how long you need to go across the three panels. Then trim so it is even across all three panels. Wrap piece of twine around DSP and tie a bow on front. Attach DSP to panel with dimentionals.
6. Stamp sentiment to Story Label and attach to DSP.