tamp Sets: Joyful Flurry, Snowman Magic
Cardstock: Evergreen Elegance, Soft Succulent, Basic White, and Texture Chic DSP
Ink: Evergreen Elegance
Other: Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Chic Dies, Deckled Rectangle Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Paper Trimmer, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Bone Folder, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Rhinestones, Glue Dots
1. The base of the card is Evergreen Elegance cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 2-1/8” and 6-3/8” with the Simply Scored Scoring Tool. Use the Bone Folder to burnish the folds.
2. Die-cut a Deckled Rectangle from the Evergreen Elegance using the 4th from the smallest rectangle.
3. The Designer Series Paper (DSP) is cut at 1-7/8” x 5-1/4” and cut two for each side panel. For the rectangle, die-cut the 3rd from the smallest rectangle and attach it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
4. Glue only the left side of the rectangle layers (otherwise, you would glue your card shut so it wouldn’t open).
5. Cut a Soft Succulent circle with the third largest Stylus Shapes Dies. Ink up the “Joyful Wishes” sentiment with the Evergreen Elegance ink pad. Sprinkle Clear Embossing Powder over it. Shake off the excess and heat set with the Heat Tool. Layer onto the second largest Evergreen Elegance circle with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and adhere to the middle of the rectangle with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
6. Die-cut two Basic White snowflakes from the Chic Dies and attach them to the card with Glue Dots. Add Rhinestones to the center of each snowflake.
7. For the inside: Cut Soft Succulent cardstock at 4” x 5-1/4” and ink up the sentiment "It’s the most magical time of the year” with Evergreen Elegance ink pad and sprinkle Clear Embossing Powder over it. Shake off excess and heat with the Heat Tool. Glue it to the inside with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.