tamp Set: In the Pines
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Shaded Spruce, Whisper White
Ink: Shaded Spruce
Other: Big Shot, Pine Woods Dies, Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Snowflake Sequins, Fine-Tip Glue Pen, Multipurpose Glue
1. The base of the card is Thick Whisper White cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Shaded Spruce cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and inserted into the Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder and run through the Big Shot.
3. Using Whisper White cardstock, die cut the snow banks with the Pine Woods Dies.
4. Cut the bottom of the snow banks a straight edge with the Paper Trimmer.
5. Ink up the sentiment “Season’s Greetings” with Shaded Spruce ink and stamp on the left side of the curved snow bank. Glue the snow bank down with Multipurpose Glue to the card front.
6. Ink up the trees with Shaded Spruce (2-step stamping) and die cut with the Pine Woods Die. Put Dimensionals on the back and adhere to the card on the right side.
7. Attach the bottom curvy snow bank with Dimensionals.
8. Add Snowflake Sequins using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
Inspired by Stampin' Kat