I n the Moment is a beautifully drawn image that can be done simply or elaborately depending on your mood. It is perfect for any stage of stamper and even beginners should not feel overwhelmed by this type of stamp. Simple coloring can be done to those who want to place more in-depth shading.
1. Basic Black Card base is 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded in half4 1/4 horizontally. Layer 4 in x 5 1/4 in basic white on inside of card.
2. On Shimmery White 4 in x 5 1/4 in using pastel chalks, simple scribble different colors across the paper. I then used a paper towel to light wipe over this seal in the chalk. Apply to front of card.
3. Using versa mark ink to stamp image on Hippo Die Black die cut. Then cover with white or gold embossing powder and heat set.
4. Using q-tip and blender pen apply chalk to girl image. Adhere image to card front with dimensionals.
5. Stamp sentiment in lower right corner in Memento Black Ink. Then optionally, can apply some Brass Butterflies for accent.
1. Thick Basic White 4 1/4 in x 11 in scored and folded at 5 1/2 in for a top folding card.
2. I have taken a piece of Expressions of Ink (Dark Green Marbleized Paper) and Pool Party both 4 1/8 in x 5 3/8 in. The DSP has the larger Diorama cut out and Pool Party has Smaller Diorama (skip one and grab next die).
3. Layer Pool party flat on white first to get center and stamp image in this opening on card base. I colored image simply with skin tone and Mint Macaron for dress and Red for Wine.
4. Layer Pool party with foam strips to card base, then layered DSP on top of pool party with dimentionals.
5. Stamped Sentiment on White hippo label die cut and used wet glue in corner and layered dimentionals to provide support to left side.