tamp Sets: Amazing Phrasing, Rays of Light, Sunny Splash
Cardstock: Starry Sky, Basic White
Ink: Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Starry Sky, Versamark, White Embossing Powder
Other: Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Stamparatus, Seasonal Label Dies, Heat Tool, Blending Brush, Paper Snips, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals
1. The base of the card is Starry Sky cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Basic White cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4”.
3. The third layer is Basic White and inserted into the Stamparatus. The Rays of Light is the stamp used to make the sun with Crushed Curry. Then remove it using a Blending Brush in Daffodil Delight to color the white parts.
4. Ink up the Woo Hoo! From the Amazing Phrasing (SAB) stamp set with Starry Sky ink on Basic White cardstock and the swimsuit from Sunny Splash. Use the Paper Snips to cut them out and set them aside.
5. Use the Versamark ink using the “Hello Sunshine” from the Sunny Splash stamp set. Sprinkle White Embossing Powder on it and heat set it with the Heat Tool.
6. Die-cut it out using the Seasonal Label Die (make it smaller to fit).
7. Adhere all with Dimensionals to the card.
8. On the inside stamp “to another year around the sun” with Starry Sky ink on a 4” x 5-1/4” Basic White cardstock. Adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.