1. Base Card: Rococo Rose Cardstock 8 1/2" x 4 1/4".
2. Background Layer: Basic White Cardstock 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
3. Layer under center panel: Rococo Rose Cardstock 5 1/4" x 2 3/8"
4. Front center panel: Basic White Cardstock: 5 3/8" x 2 1/2"
5. Hearts die cut: Love Always Specialty DSP 5 3/8" x 2 3/8"
6. Greeting: Basic White cardstock: 2" x 2"
Take Rococo Rose Cardstock and fold in half using the Bone Folder for a Sharp Crease.
Emboss the Basic White Cardstock Layer and emboss with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder. Emboss the front panel (Basic White Cardstock) with the Script Embossing Folder
Adhere the card base to the background layer. Then adhere the front panel (Basic White) to the Rococo Rose layer panel.
Finally, the front panel to the base card.
Stamp the greeting on the 2" x 2" Basic White Cardstock and die cut with the circle die in the Stitched Labels Framelits. If you don't have this set, any circle die will work. Attached to lower right side of card. See picture for placement.
Attached DSP to a piece of Foam Adhesive Sheets. Die cut using the hearts from the Be Mine Stitched Dies. You may have to run it through the die cut machine several times to ensure it cuts through the foam layer. Poke out the hearts with Take Your Pick Tool. Leave several in place (see picture). Attach the heart die to the center of the card. Scatter the remaining hearts on the card front.