his card was inspired by Beth McCullough - Stamping Mom on Monday's Blog Hop. 6-13-22
Stamp Set: Happiness Abounds
Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape, Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Hues of Happiness DSP
Ink: Gorgeous Grape
Other: Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Blossoming Happiness Dies, Basic Borders Dies, Stylish Shapes, Stripes and Splatters 3D Embossing Folder, Glossy Dots Assortment, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals
1. The base of the card is Gorgeous Grape cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2. From 1-1/2” from the bottom, use the Basic Borders Dies to die-cut a scalloped edge.
3. Cut Fresh Freesia cardstock at 2-1/2” x 5-1/2” and send through the Splatter Embossing Folder. Use the Basic Borders Dies to cut off the edge and layer on top of the first scalloped layer with Multipurpose Liquid Glue so that you see both scalloped edges.
4. Die-cut the flowers from the DSP using the Blossoming Happiness Dies. Use Dimensionals to adhere them to the flap. Add the leaves with Multipurpose Liquid Glue behind the flowers.
5. Add 3 of the Gloss Dots Assortments.
6. For the inside: Cut Basic White cardstock at 1-3/4” x 5-1/4” and adhere to the top with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
7. Cut the Hues of Happiness DSP at 2-1/4” x 5-1/4” and adhere to the bottom inside so that it shows in the front of the card.
8. Ink up the “Happy Birthday” sentiment in Gorgeous Grape ink on Fresh Freesia cardstock. Die-cut with the Stylish Shapes banner die. Adhere with Dimensionals on the DSP at the bottom center.