M ade in the colors of the school this is a gorgeous graduation card for a female.
5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Primary School Color for base (Black)
5 1/4 x 4 Secondary School Color for Mat (Gold)
5 x 3 3/4 Whisper White (or use Watercolor if coloring)
3" Square for Dress (used Black for Grad Gown)
1/2" Square for Hat
1. Stamp girl in Crumb Cake on Whisper White (or Watercolor Paper).
2. I added a bit of Tempting Turquoise (Florida - we love water!)
3. Stamp Celebrate in Gold Ink (or you can emboss) or you could cut Congrats in Gold Foil.
4. Stamp Girl in Versamark on Black Square and emboss with Black Embossing Powder. When dry, Cut out the dress carefully adding the sleeves where the arms are,
5. Make a tassel in the secondary school color (or color of your choice) and attach with brad to center of small square for hat.
6. Roll up a small piece of lightweight paper (I used white linen paper) and tie with cord for diploma.
Adhere the cut out dress to the girl on the white cardstock. Add the hat with a Stampin Dimensional. Add the diploma with a Stampin Dimensional.
Adhere the white completed front to the mat and then attach to the cardfront.