ere I will show you how you can create a 4 set of Autumn Greeting Cards using just 1 design set of Stamps, Ink and Papers. Remember you start small and start building your inventory. That way you can enjoy your hobby in a fun an affordable way!
Make 1 or all 4 cards. Have a great time!
I will give you directions for all 4 card designs starting from Left to Right.
CARD #1. Gather your supplies:
* 1 piece of 4-1/4 x 11 in Very Vanilla card stock—scored & folded at 5-1/2 in
* 1 piece of Copper Foil cut at 4 x 5-1/4 in
* 1 piece of Very Vanilla cut 3-3/4 x 5 in
Using the largest Stitched Shape Circle Die cut a hole in the center. Save the large circle for Card #2
*. Cut another Very Vanilla Circle using the 2nd Largest Stitched Circle Die. We will be stamping our sentiment later.
* Run this circle cut piece through your Cut & Emboss machine using the Pinewood Plank Embossing Folder.
* Using the “Beautiful Autumn“ Stamps, stamp multiple different leaves in Cajun Craze and Crushed Curry. Punch out with the “Autumn Punch“. Stamp some leaves with Old Olive. You will need to fuzzy cut the leaves.
* Using “Forever Flourishing Dies” , cut multiple leaves out using Copper Foil. You can also choose to cut out leaves in Old Olive if you don’t want to stamp them.
TIP* you can actually use any leaf sets of dies or punches for this card from your own collection. Any will work just use the same colors as me or choose any Autumn Colors you like.
* Taking that 2nd circle you cut out, use the “wheat sprig” from “Gather Together” Stamp Set and Crushed Curry —“stamp off” once then stamp the wheat sprig to the left of the center of the circle.
* Using “ My Heart Is Grateful For You” sentiment from “Beautiful Autumn”, Stamping the center of the circle using Cajun Craze Ink.
* Stamp the insider sentiment with “have a beautiful day” from “Beautiful Autumn” Stamp Set. Also add a couple of stamped leaves using the same Autumn Colors.
* Let’s assemble card!
*Layer the Copper Foil piece to the Base.
Add the embossed Very Vanilla piece to the Copper layer. Your Copper Foil is visible through the cut out hole.
I popped up this layer with Dimensionals but you don’t have to.
Next glue your stamped circle piece to the center hole—ensure you have it even with the copper Border underneath.
Now take several of your different colored leaves and arrange in a wreath pattern to the upper right of the cut circle edge. ( Refer to the picture)
TIP: you could add some gems or use Wink Of Stella to add some shimmer or a small bow.
Let’s move on to #2
CARD #2–Gather your supplies
* 1 piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock cut 8 x 5-1/2 in score at 4-1/4 in and folded.
* 1 piece of Copper Foil cut at 4 x 5-1/4 in
* 1 piece of Gilded Autumn DSP cut 3-3/4 x 5 in
TIP: to minimize the use of your FOILS—take a Stitched Rectangle Die and trim the center piece. You could use for other projects. The cut out center will be hidden when you layer your DSP on top.
* now you want to bring backpacks the large Stitched Shape—circle from CARD #1.
* Using “Forever Flourishing Dies” cut out leaves and stems using Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron, and Copper Foil Card Stock.
* Using the Wheat stem” from “Gather Together” Stamp Set“ along with Crushed Curry ink, “stamp off” and put your image just left of the center of the circle. Using Cajun Craze ink, stamp “Season of Thanks” from the Gather Together” Stamp Set.
* On the inside, stamp your sentiment from the “Gather Together” Stamp Set. I added a cut leaf on the inside —you can add a cut leaf or stamp a leaf if you like.
*. Assemble your card. Layer the Copper Foil to the card base. Remember if you cut out the Center of the Foil, you will not have to worry as you then layer your DSP on top— All you see are the borders. I used Stampin’ Seal adhesive.
* Add the stamped circle to the center using dimensionals. Layer your cut leaves to right of the upper circle to creat the wreath effect. Add “ Gilded Gems” to accent. Finally I had a 4 in knot bow with Min Macaron ribbon and added a “Gilded Gen to the center of the knot.
All done! Way to go! On to CARD #3
CARD #3–Gather Supplies:
*1 piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock, cut at 8-1/2 x 11 in—scored at 5-1/2 in and folded.
* I piece of Copper Foil cit at 4 x 5-1/4 in
Again you can choose to frame out the center of the Foil to maximize your product.
* 1piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock cut at 3-3/4 x 5 in and emboss this piece using the “Subtle Dynamic Embossing Folder“. Rip up through the Cut and Emboss machine.
* You then need 3 pieces of Copper foil measuring 1 x 4-1/4 in
* Then cut 3 different pieces of Gilded Autumn DSP measuring 3/4 x 4 in
* 1 piece of scrap Very Vanilla—Stamp “Always Grateful” from the “Celebration Tidings” Stamp Set. Using the Stitched Rectangle Die measuring 7/8 x 2-7/8 in cut out the sentiment.
*Assemble your Card:
*Layer the Embossed Very Vanilla to the Copper Foil and then to the Card base.
*. Layer the DSP strips to the Copper strips. Starting in the middle, center one of your strips and secure with Stampin’ Seal or glue. Align and secure the other 2 strips.
* Take a 6 in piece of Mint Macaron ribbon, fold over and secure at the bottom of the card. Adhere your sentiment on top so that all you see is the “tail” of the ribbon.
* Add a couple of your already cut out leaves and a “Gilded Gem” to your Sentiment
* Glue or stamp a couple of leaves to the inside. Leave Blank to write your own note.
YAY! You are on a roll! On to CARD #4
CARD #4– Gather your supplies:
*1 piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock cut 11 x 4-1/4 in —score at 5-1/2 and folded. Another top folding card.
*1 piece of Cajun Craze Card stock cut at 4-1/8 x 5-3/8.
* 1piece of Gilded Autumn DSP cut 5-1/4 x 4 in. Cut the piece in half—you will be using 1 of each side.
* 1 piece of scrap Very Vanilla stamp the Pumpkin / leaf scene from “Celebration Tidings” Die Cut with the “Stitched Rectangles” measuring approximately 1-3/4 x 3-3/4 in
* Color the pumpkins using Light and Dark Cajun Craze Blends. Color the leaves using light and dark Mint Macaron Blends. Stamp “Always Grateful” sentiment from “Celebration Tidings”
*Take your 2 coordinated flip side DSP—center and secure to the Copper Foil.
* Take a piece of the “Basket Weave Metallic” green ribbon and wrap and secure behind the foil layer in the center where the DSP was cut. Take the Copper Ribbon and do the same on top.
TIP: I found it easier to secure them separately. Glue dots work great.
* Take a 3-4 in piece of the Copper Ribbon and thread a Acorn Trinket through— Tie in a knot bow to the right of the center.
* Add your sentiment to the center of the bottom half of the card.
* Secure the layers to the card base. Add a couple of “Gilded Gems to the front. You can add or stamp a couple leaves to the inside upper left corner.
VOILA! You made it! Congratulations and 8 hope you enjoyed these Autumn Cards.