T hank you to Stampin' Up with Jaime B. for sharing this design.
- Blushing Bride Cardbase: cut 1 @ 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored @ 4 1/4".
- Basic White Cardstock: cut 1 @ 5 1/4" x 8", scored @ 4" & 6"; cut 1 @ 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"; cut 1 @ 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" (sentiment).
- Abstract Beauty DSP: cut 1 @ 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" (card front); cut 2 @ 1 3/4" x 5" (2 different patterns).
- Gold Foil: cut 2 @ 1 7/8" x 5 1/8".
- Gold Shimmer Ribbon: cut 1 piece @ 12" to wrap around front of card; cut 1 piece to tie bow to attach to front of card.
- Fold Blushing Bride cardbase on score line and burnish with bone folder.
- Attach the 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" Basic White piece to the card front.
- Attach the 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" DSP piece to the card front.
- Place the largest hexagon die from the Beautiful Shapes Dies on the front of the card as close to the centre as you can, run the card front through the Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine cutting out the 3 layers of card front, remember to open the card flat. Run it through in both directions - forwards & backwards. Set the cut out pieces aside for later.
- Fold Basic White cardstock on the 4" score line and the 6" score line.
- Stamp your sentiment on the 4" x 5 1/4" piece of the folded piece with Magenta Madness Ink.
- Attach the 2 pieces of 1 3/4" x 5" DSP to the Gold Foil pieces. Adhere these pieces to the scored sections of the fun fold cardstock.
- Adhere the fun fold piece to the inside of the card base.
- Stamp your greeting on the 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" piece of Basic White cardstock with Magenta Madness Ink. Rub this piece with the Embossing Buddy to remove the static and stamp the 5 little lines with Versamark and emboss with Gold Embossing Powder. Using the second largest die from the Beautiful Shapes Dies cut out your greeting. Adhere this piece to Basic White piece you cut from the front of the card. Save the DSP and Blushing Bride pieces for another project.
- Close your card and put adhesive on the right hand piece of DSP that you can see through the opening, adhere your hexagon greeting piece to the DSP through the cut out area of the card front making sure none of the glue gets on the left side of the greeting piece as you don't want to glue your card shut.
- Wrap the Gold Shimmer Ribbon around the left side of the card front and attaching the 2 ends with Mini Glue Dots. Tie a bow with the second piece of ribbon and attach to card front with Mini Glue Dots.