1. Cut a piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock 8 ½ x 5 ½”. Fold in half and use your bone folder to burnish the fold line at 4 ¼ “. This will be your card base.
2. Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 4 x 5 ¼ “. This will be the background. Dainty Diamonds 3D embossing folder, run that piece of Whisper White cardstock through the embossing machine. Adhere to the card base.
3. Cut a piece of Highland Heather Velveteen Paper 2 x 4”.
4. Using the Gorgeous Grape ink pad, rub the ink over the entire inside front cover of the Parisian Flourish 3D embossing folder. Insert the Velveteen paper into the embossing folder and run through the embossing machine. The ink is easily washed off the embossing folder with warm water.
5. Trim the end of the Velveteen paper using the Triple Banner punch. Adhere that piece to the card background.
6. Using two labels from the Hippo and Friends dies, cut one label using Whisper White cardstock and the larger label using Magenta Madness cardstock.
7. Stamp a greeting onto the Whisper White label using the To a Wild Rose stamp set. Adhere the white label onto the Magenta Madness and the, using dimensionals, adhere both labels to the card front.
8. Punch a flower using Highland Heather Velveteen paper and the Small Bloom Punch. Adhere to the top corner of the card and place an Iridescent Pearl in the centre.