ith a mix of the Annual and Mini Catalog, this is a super fun class this month. Who wouldn't want to be sitting under a tree eating pineapple watching the bees!!
Then you will enjoy all this months cards!!
1. Black 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded 4 1/4 in. Card is kept landscape.
2. Whisper White 4 in x 5 1/4 in is layered on the inside of the card.
3. Daffodil Delight 4 in x 5 1/4 in is layered on the front of the card.
4. Golden Honey Speciality DSP 3 3/4 in x 5 in layered on front.
5. Bee DSP 3/4 in x 5 in is layered at the bottom of the larger DSP on the front.
6. Stamp the bee hive in Daffodil Delight ink on large Whisper White circle. Stamp arched sentiment above beehive on same circle.
7. Attach 2 beehive diecuts to sides of circle and attach to front of card. Fill in some of the beehive with the solid pieces as you desire.
8. Stamp small bee to diecut and apply bee to stamped beehive with dimensional.
1. On Very Vanilla 4 in x 4 1/4 in. (4 in is across the top) You are going to Stamp tree top (to the left side of top) with mint macaroon once and then again slightly to the right without restamping.
2. Stamp the tree trunk in Soft Suede.
3. Thank You sentiment is stamped to lower edge of the very vanilla, in Terracotta Tile.
4. Layer this Very Vanilla on top of 4 1/8in x 5 3/8 in Soft Suede.
5. Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP 1 1/4 in x 4 in. also layered on the bottom of the soft suede.
6. Take a piece of mint macaroon and layer across the two pieces of DSP and cardstock and secure behind the soft suede. Secure this whole layer to cardbase.
7. Cardbase is Mint Macaroon 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded 4 1/4 in vertically.
8. Color 3 small (more if you like) pearls with daffodil delight blend and secure to tree.
1. Very Vanilla 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded 4 1/4 in kept vertically.
2. Stamp the small tropical flower in soft sued 2-3 times in opposite corners, on the card base.
3. Layer both DSP layers (3 in x 4 in) so that they are off set with each other. I have the floral one on top and brown in the background.
4. I have pieced the the pineapple together with daffodil delight, crumb cake and old olive. This is placed on the card front to the left side.
5. A bow is tied with braided trim and placed top pineapple.
6. Stamp sentiment on label and place with dimensional.